Đơn Thi Quốc Tịch Mỹ N-400 (Phần 12)
Dưới đây là các câu hỏi trong phần 12 của đơn thi quốc tịch Mỹ N-400.
Các thông tin bạn trả lời trong mẫu N-400 sẽ được hỏi trong buổi phỏng vấn.
Part 12. Additional Information About You (Person Applying for Naturalization)
If any part of a question applies to you or has ever applied to you, you must answer yes.
Your answers, whether yes or no, will not automatically cause your application to be denied.
1.Have you EVER claimed to be a U.S. citizen (in writing or any other way)?
2.Have you EVER registered to vote in any federal, state, or local election in the United States?
3.Have you EVER voted in any federal, state, or local election in the United States?
4.Do you now have, or did you EVER have, a hereditary title or an order of nobility in any foreign country?
5.Have you EVER been declared legally incompetent or been confined to a mental institution?
6.Do you owe any overdue federal, state, or local taxes?
7.Have you EVER not filed a federal, state, or local tax return since you became a lawful permanent resident?
8.Have you called yourself a “non-U.S. resident” on a federal, state, or local tax return since you became a lawful permanent resident?
9.Have you EVER been a member of, involved in, or in any way associated with, any organization, association, fund, foundation, party, club, society, or similar group in the United States or in any other location in the world?
10.Have you EVER been a member of, or in any way associated (either directly or indirectly) with
- The Communist Party?
- Any other totalitarian party?
- A terrorist organization?
11.Have you EVER advocated (either directly or indirectly) the overthrow of any government by force or violence?
12.Have you EVER persecuted (either directly or indirectly) any person because of race, religion, national origin, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion?
13.Between March 23, 1933 and May 8, 1945, did you work for or associate in any way (either directly or indirectly) with:
- The Nazi government of Germany?
- Any government in any area occupied by, allied with, or established with the help of the Nazi government of Germany?
- Any German, Nazi, or S.S. military unit, paramilitary unit, self-defense unit, vigilante unit, citizen unit, police unit, government agency or office, extermination camp, concentration camp, prisoner of war camp, prison, labor camp, or transit camp?
14.Were you EVER involved in any way with any of the following:
- Killing, or trying to kill, someone?
- Badly hurting, or trying to hurt, a person on purpose?
- Forcing, or trying to force, someone to have any kind of sexual contact or relations?
- Not letting someone practice his or her religion
15.Were you EVER a member of, or did you EVER serve in, help, or otherwise participate in, any of the following groups:
- Military unit?
- Paramilitary unit (a group of people who act like a military group but are not part of the official military)?
- Police unit?
- Self-defense unit?
- Vigilante unit (a group of people who act like the police, but are not part of the official police)?
- Rebel group?
- Guerrilla group (a group of people who use weapons against or otherwise physically attack the military, police, government, or other people)?
- Militia (an army of people, not part of the official military)?
- Insurgent organization (a group that uses weapons and fights against a government)?
16.Were you EVER a worker, volunteer, or soldier, or did you otherwise EVER serve in any of the following:
- Prison or jail?
- Prison camp?
- Detention facility (a place where people are forced to stay)?
- Labor camp (a place where people are forced to work)?
- Any other place where people were forced to stay?
17.Were you EVER a part of any group, or did you EVER help any group, unit, or organization that used a weapon against any person, or threatened to do so?
- If you answered “Yes,” when you were part of this group, or when you helped this group, did you ever use a weapon against another person?
- If you answered “Yes,” when you were part of this group, or when you helped this group, did you ever tell another person that you would use a weapon against that person?
18.Did you EVER sell, give, or provide weapons to any person, or help another person sell, give, or provide weapons to any person?
- If you answered “Yes,” did you know that this person was going to use the weapons against another person?
- If you answered “Yes,” did you know that this person was going to sell or give the weapons to someone who was going to use them against another person?
19.Did you EVER receive any type of military, paramilitary (a group of people who act like a military group but are not part of the official military), or weapons training?
20.Did you EVER recruit (ask), enlist (sign up), conscript (require), or use any person under 15 years of age to serve in or help an armed force or group?
21.Did you EVER use any person under 15 years of age to do anything that helped or supported people in combat?
22.Have you EVER committed, assisted in committing, or attempted to commit, a crime or offense for which you were NOT arrested?
23.Have you EVER been arrested, cited, or detained by any law enforcement officer (including any immigration official or any official of the U.S. armed forces) for any reason?
24.Have you EVER been charged with committing, attempting to commit, or assisting in committing a crime or offense?
25.Have you EVER been convicted of a crime or offense?
26.Have you EVER been placed in an alternative sentencing or a rehabilitative program (for example, diversion, deferred prosecution, withheld adjudication, deferred adjudication)?
27.Have you EVER received a suspended sentence, been placed on probation, or been paroled?
If you answered “Yes,” have you completed the probation or parole?
28.Have you EVER been in jail or prison?
If you answered “Yes,” how long were you in jail or prison? Years…Months…Days…
29.If you answered “No” to ALL questions in Item Numbers 23. – 28., then skip this item and go to Item Number 30.
If you answered “Yes” to any question in Item Numbers 23. – 28., then complete this table. If you need extra space, use additional sheets of paper and provide any evidence to support your answers
|Why were you
|Date arrested, cited,
|Where were you
arrested, cited, detained, or
charged? (City or Town,
|Outcome or disposition of the
arrest, citation, detention, or
charge (no charges filed, charges
dismissed, jail, probation, etc.)
30. Have you EVER:
- Been a habitual drunkard?
- Been a prostitute, or procured anyone for prostitution?
- Sold or smuggled controlled substances, illegal drugs, or narcotics?
- Been married to more than one person at the same time?
- Married someone in order to obtain an immigration benefit?
- Helped anyone to enter, or try to enter, the United States illegally?
- Gambled illegally or received income from illegal gambling?
- Failed to support your dependents or to pay alimony?
- Made any misrepresentation to obtain any public benefit in the United States?
31.Have you EVER given any U.S. Government officials any information or documentation that was false, fraudulent, or misleading?
32.Have you EVER lied to any U.S. Government officials to gain entry or admission into the United States or to gain immigration benefits while in the United States?
33.Have you EVER been removed, excluded, or deported from the United States?
34.Have you EVER been ordered removed, excluded, or deported from the United States?
35.Have you EVER been placed in removal, exclusion, rescission, or deportation proceedings?
36.Are removal, exclusion, rescission, or deportation proceedings (including administratively closed proceedings) currently pending against you?
37.Have you EVER served in the U.S. armed forces?
38.Are you currently a member of the U.S. armed forces?
39.Have you EVER been court-martialed, administratively separated, or disciplined, or have you received an other than honorable discharge, while in the U.S. armed forces?
40.Have you EVER been discharged from training or service in the U.S. armed forces because you were an alien?
41.Have you EVER left the United States to avoid being drafted in the U.S. armed forces?
42.Have you EVER applied for any kind of exemption from military service in the U.S. armed forces?
43.Have you EVER deserted from the U.S. armed forces?
44.Are you a male who lived in the United States at any time between your 18th and 26th birthdays? (This does not include living in the United States as a lawful nonimmigrant).
45.Do you support the Constitution and form of Government of the United States?
46.Do you understand the full Oath of Allegiance to the United States?
47.Are you willing to take the full Oath of Allegiance to the United States?
48.If the law requires it, are you willing to bear arms on behalf of the United States?
49.If the law requires it, are you willing to perform noncombatant services in the U.S. armed forces?
50.if the law requires it, are you willing to perform work of national importance under civilian direction?